Sunday, 12 January 2014

Are you being yourself ?



I guess many of us have gone through this stage , some of them might be in this stage and while others are just doing fine. The situation of life that I'm talking about is the one where we all pretend to be something else than what we actually are.



No need to worry if you are in this stage as it is quite normal but matters to what extent you've taken it. The change in the behavior may be because of various reasons like to impress someone , to handle criticism , to prove something to yourself/others etc etc

So you must be thinking what's wrong in that ? Change for good is always good , isn't it ?
But the simple question we need to ask ourselves , that 
Are you happy at the end of the day ? 
Are you satisfied ?



As far as I can relate to my life , those people who love and respect me is for who I am. Yes people might have perceptions in the beginning ( We all do , don't we ? ) but that doesn't mean we are not good. We sometimes(most of the times) take feedback from the unnecessary , from those whose perception don't even matter to us but still negativity surrounds us. 

I think I've pretty much proved my point that " You should matter stuff only from those people that matter to you and NO one else.  "

Yes but that doesn't mean we should stop taking feedback from others. We always should take and welcome feedback and that too positively. Thus I like to sum it up by saying
"Always be who you are and try to highlight your positive points that your negative ones get hidden while working out towards them."

No comments:

Post a Comment